Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Getting Serious

I know, I know, I haven't posted since 2009. True, it was the last day of 2009, but still, I owe it to my readers to post more. I've got a couple of posts I'm working on at the moment.
Something I've taken into consideration is how seriously I take my posts. I feel as if I have to check, re-check and plan out all my posts. Upon further reflection, I decided that this blog doesn't have to be that way, and that I can just type out my thoughts, with no planning. But one thing I won't give up is spell check. I like having proper grammar, and that's that.

Other news: I'm seriously thinking about starting a Etsy shop. My plan was to wait until I had many followers, and have a contest for the best shop name, (the prize would be a free item from the shop) but I want to get started on my shop, so a contest is out of the runnings (for now). Besides, I'd like the extra cash, and things handmade sell for a lot. 
           Also, a good friend of mine has made her own yarn blog. It's called 'Destination Knitting'. I lured her into knitting only yesterday, and I'm happy that it stuck. To visit her blog, you can click on Makenzie in my followers tab.
    And speaking of  followers, don't be afraid to be one! If you hurry, I might still have that contest I mentioned earlier...

Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment