Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yarn Shop!!!

I have been searching and searching for a yarn shop in my area, but to no avail. Finally a LLL (live.laugh.love) found one that's about a 30 minute drive from where I live.
So we went down there, and oh my goodness, that place is wonderful. The owner (who for the life of me, I cannot remember her name,) is awesome. The yarn they have is positively scrumptious, of all different textures,  colors, and materials. The first Thursday of every week they have a womens' knitting night that I am going to go to.

I bought a skein of white yarn that I am going to dye with Kool-aid. I went to the store to look for some, but they only had red and yellow, so I didn't buy any. LLL says that they have all the colors at Wal-mart, so that's where I'm headed when I have the time. The yarn will hopefully be all the colors of the rainbow. I'm so excited.

And, now that it's summer I have time, time, and more time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment