Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Agent C

I've always wanted to be a spy, or secret agent. It occurred to me that I couldn't do that without a thigh gun holster, so today I made one. Granted, a real gun doesn't actually fit in it, just chapstick and some money. I decided that it would be used at church when I'm wearing pocket-less dresses.

I made it by cutting a tube out of the leg of a pair of jeans that were too small. I hemmed the raw edges on the tube and on a square for the pocket. Then I sewed the pocket on the tube aaaaaannnnd Wa-la! Thigh Gun Holster for all the wanna-be (or real) secret agents out there.
Now all you've got to do is get yourself a LBD and a cute guy. Don't forget to be Super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot while your at it.



Courtesy to "A Very Potter Musical" for 'Super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot'.

No comments:

Post a Comment