Saturday, September 11, 2010

Double Pointed Needles!!!! Oh, and sorry...

I am knitting with double pointed needles for the first time, which is quite the endeavor! I am using a blue yarn a little thicker than sock yarn, donated to me by Aunt Julie, along with size one double pointed needles. I think it may be a Barbie dress. I don't plan on doing any shaping, though. But now I'm obsessed with knitted Barbie clothes.

And now the apologies...
1. I haven't blogged in a really long while. Bad, bad, bad.
2. Pictures. I can't seem to take a worthy picture to save this blog, so I don't.
I am going to try very hard to save what little readers I have by blogging more regularly and posting  pictures. If I know I don't want to read a blog without pictures, I can't be hypocritical and have mine go without pictures.


Also, I have a new favorite blog! Coffee and Cream. I love her patterns, the ways she writes, and all her color. She is very descriptive, which I like quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment