Saturday, August 6, 2011

Magical wand that lights up tutorial


I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but I love Harry Potter. So, for the HP7 part 2 movie premiere on July 15, I made a wand. This wand lights up with four LED lights. Red, for stupefy, white, for lumos, blue, for protego and expecto patronum, and green for avada kedavra.
This wand is amazing, and I posted a tutorial for how to make one on Instructables. It was featured on the homepage, and I entered it in an LED contest. Sadly, it didn't win anything, but I still had fun.
Click this sentence to get to my tutorial. 
If you make a wand, I want to know how it turned out!

Also, I've decided that I want to organize my yarn stash. I started with the garbage bag of yarn (but mostly knots) that was in my basement. I'll tell you more about that later this week.

Bye for now,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment