Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tutorial: How to Clear a Teddy Bear's Eyes

At a party thrown for me on Thursday, I was given an teddy bear. Isn't he adorable?

However, There is one problem with him...
His fur covers his eyes! I decided to turn into an optometrist for a few minutes and grant him the gift of sight. Here's how I did it.

1. The original specimen.
2. Comb the fur away from his eyes to see how big they are and what they're made of. You'll want to be extra careful if they're thread, lest you cut them.
3. Now muss up the fur. Cut away any that hangs in the eyes. Layer out the cuttings away from the eyes so it isn't obvious that you cut the fur.
4. The finished product!

I also cleared a little by his nose. I think he looks like a terrier. A Terri-bear.

Have fun!

(Agent) Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment